BUDAPEST - BELGRADE Bike Tour (25 June - 3 July 2021)
BUDAPEST - BELGRADE 9 days, 8 nights
Budapest ↠ Dunaújváros ↠ Dunapataj ↠ Baja
↠ Zmajevac ↠ Vukovar ↠ Novi Sad ↠ Belgrade
570 km by bike in 7 days, or 81 km on average per day, requires a good physical condition, but that is not impossible, especially as we constantly pedal on the flat following the course of the Danube, we have regular breaks, especially to visit the surrounding sites, and recover with good meals and comfortable accommodation after the effort !
The first 3 stages in Hungary may seem a bit monotonous, on often unpaved roads, but we are surrounded by nature, which makes the trip more authentic. Then, in Croatia and Serbia, the landscapes and the natives are more lively, all with a story to tell. Nature remains very pleasant, the villages, towns and regional metropolises are more and more interesting.
During 7 days, we will immerse ourselves in 3 different cultures of Eastern Europe, with traditions, gastronomic specialties,... We pedal, we visit, we meet different people,... In short, we would stay gladly a little longer !
* The featureless plains that border the Danube on both sides to infinity, revealing a peaceful nature, sometimes very wild...
* The charming and quiet villages, offering pleasant stops and closer contact with the locals
* The beautiful churches, fortresses and monuments on our bike route
* The discovery of interesting regional metropolises : Mohács, Osijel, Vukovar, Novi Sad
* The two national capitals, rich in history, monuments and architecture : Budapest and Belgrade
* The gastronomy in the three countries, which deserves to be known
* And let's not forget : the Danube, 2nd largest river in Europe by its length (after the Volga in Russia), majestic, wild,...
Forget the stress of everyday life, take a little break to spend a few days in fabulous landscapes !
Arrival in Budapest A
Budapest - Dunaújváros B (90 km)
Dunaújváros - Dunapataj C (77 km)
Dunapataj - Baja D (55 km)
Baja - Zmajevac E (79 km)
Zmajevac - Vukovar F (95 km)
Vukovar - Novi Sad G (85 km)
Novi Sad - Belgrade H (100 km)
THE BIKE GUIDE, very useful...
* The bike guide is responsible for leading and managing the group throughout the different stages of the Budapest - Belgrade Bike Tour. He speaks several languages, including English.
* He is your first interlocutor for all subjects related to cycling (itinerary monitoring, small repairs,...).
* He carries the first aid kit and, if necessary, activates external services (insurance, mechanical repair, rescue,...).
* Always with the group, he regulates cadence so that everyone can ride at his own pace. But you are free to ride with the group or solo, to meet the group later in the day or in the evening at the hotel.
* He takes care of check-in and check-out in hotels, restaurant orders, border crossing procedures, access to tourist sites.
* Last but not least... he gives you some info about the country, the regions crossed, or even the places visited (when there is no local professional guide).
THE RENTAL BIKE, with accessories and adapted to our route
Our 7 days rental bike package includes :
* KTM 24 Speed Touring Bike (with rear racks to carry panniers and
water bottle carrier)
* 40L Ortlieb Rear Panniers (2 x 20L Panniers)
* Bike Lock
* Repair Kit, Spare Tubes, Pump & Tools
* Take the bike in Budapest and leave the bike in Belgrade
OBS. : If you prefer to bring your own bike for the Budapest - Belgrade Bike Tour, 250 € will be deducted from the value of your package.
Comfortable single, double, twin suites with breakfast included and personalized customer service
Charming Hotels, Spas and Resorts in quiet and lovely areas, preferably surrounded by nature
Day after day, discover each stage of the Budapest - Belgrade Bike Tour, through the lovely landscapes of the Danube valleys, the beautiful capitals and cities crossed, some great monuments and cultural sites to visit,...
And think no more : sign up to join us for this wonderful experience !!
4,5 days in Hungary, 2 days in Croatia, 2,5 days in Serbia :
Enough time to discover 3 different gastronomies, one of the rewards for all the efforts made by bike !
PRICE OF THE PACKAGE PER PERSON
With accomodation in double or twin room
With accomodation in single room
Discount if you bring your own bike
R$ 11.310 ≃ € 1.740
R$ 12.675 ≃ € 1.950
R$ - 1.625 ≃ € - 250
* Fixed prices established in R$ (Brazilian Reais) with simulation in € (Euros) at Jan. ´21 average rate
** Payment by credit card up to 4 monthly payments for Non Brazilian accounts (via Paypal), OR up to 10 monthly payments for Brazilian accounts
*** Discount 5% for immediate payment by bank transfer directly to our account
The invoice for your purchase will be sent to you instantly by e-mail.
Accomodation in hotel with breakfast (8 nights)
Rental bike with accessories from Budapest to Belgrade (7 days)
Permanent bike guide and coordinator
Transport to Budapest and from Belgrade
Drinks, lunches and dinners
Border crossing fees
Entrance fees to tourist sites
Eventual mechanical repair during the tour
Local taxis & Personal expenses
Private Travel insurance
Rescheduling or Cancellation by Dream Sports Adventure
Dream Sports Adventure reserves the right to cancel the package in case of insufficient registration, force majeure or any other valid reason, and in such circumstances will propose to reschedule according to availabilities or to fully refund the packages already purchased, without however giving entitlement to compensation.
Rescheduling or Cancellation by Customer
Rescheduling (according to availability) :
- Free of charge up to 45 days before the start of your package
- With 25% increase less than 45 days before the start of your package
- Refund of 50% up to 45 days before the start of your package
- No refund less than 45 days before the start of your package