Undoubtedly some of the most beautiful lakes, forests and volcanoes ever seen on Earth...
The Lakes Region is extremely rich in volcanoes, lakes, rivers, evergreen forests, endemic flora and fauna, natural parks with unexplored areas.
The self driving tour combines the discovery in adventure mode of these magnificent landscapes of predominant nature with the visit of famous resorts and small typical towns, and the accommodation in comfortable hotels and lodges.
And Chiloé Island is a world apart in Chile, with some of the highest rainfall on the planet, but its bucolic landscapes, its peaceful and country lifestyle, its magnificent churches, its houses on stilts of the capital Castro will remain engraved in your memory of traveler to the end of the world...
- All activities inside the program
- Accomodation with breakfast
- Rented car
- Ferry to/from Chiloe Island
- First aid kit
- Travel File, organization, coordination
- Permanent guide & Assistance Vehicle (if you choose this option)
NOT INCLUDED :
- Flight ticket to/from BRC Airport (Bariloche)
- Drinks, lunches and dinners
- Rented car fuel, tolls and parking lots
- Border crossing fees & Entrance fees (cash payment)
- Optionnal outdoor activities
- Local taxis & Personal expenses
- Private Travel insurance
Minimum of registrations (yours + others) for the confirmation of this trip on a given date : 4 persons
If you book for less than 4 persons, we will contact you shortly to validate the date based on other registrations.