8 days of total change of scenery on the heights of the Altiplano, at the crossroads of 3 countries : Chile, Argentina, Bolivia.
Varied landscapes, sometimes lunar, sometimes multicolored, always wild and of incredible beauty. Constantly, you have a bright blue sky, the sun which warms you during the day and the restful silence of the Altiplano.
You ride at the foot of majestic volcanoes covered with eternal snow peaking at more than 5000 meters above sea level, along colorful lagoons where flamingos pose for you, while llamas and guanacos observe you in the distance !
You truly believe that you are on another planet, where nature, wild and extraordinarily beautiful, reigns supreme...
- All activities inside the program
- Accomodation with breakfast
- Rented car
- First aid kit
- Local guide in Salar de Uyuni
- Travel File, organization, coordination
- Permanent guide & Assistance Vehicle (if you choose this option)
NOT INCLUDED :
- Flight ticket to/from CJC Airport (Calama)
- Drinks, lunches and dinners (except dinner in Hotel refuge, already included)
- Rented car fuel, tolls and parking lots
- Border crossing fees & Entrance fees (cash payment)
- Personal expenses
- Private Travel insurance
Minimum of registrations (yours + others) for the confirmation of this trip on a given date : 4 persons
If you book for less than 4 persons, we will contact you shortly to validate the date based on other registrations.