Discovering the north and south of Patagonia on the same trip is really a MUST !
These are the two most famous parts of Patagonia, but they are totally different, having in common high quality infrastructure and services and landscapes of exceptional beauty.
4 days of self driving tour in Northern Patagonia, straddling Argentina and Chile, 900 km in the Lakes & Volcanoes region, with great stops in famous resorts and charming little villages.
7 days of self driving tour in Southern Patagonia, also straddling Argentina and Chile, 1400 km discovering the imposing glaciers and icebergs, the majestic peaks of the Andean Cordillera, recorded among the “50 Best places to see” in the world (by National Geographic).
- All activities inside the program
- Accomodation with breakfast
- Rented cars
- Flight BRC/FTE
- Ferry to cross the Strait of Magellan
- First aid kit
- Local guides in Punta Arenas and Ushuaia
- Travel File, organization, coordination
- Permanent guide & Assistance Vehicle
NOT INCLUDED :
- Flight ticket to BRC (Bariloche) and from USH (Ushuaia) or FTE (El Calafate)
- Drinks, lunches and dinners
- Rented car fuel, tolls and parking lots
- Border crossing fees & Entrance fees (cash payment)
- Optionnal outdoor activities
- Local taxis & Personal expenses
- Private Travel insurance
Minimum of registrations (yours + others) for the confirmation of this trip on a given date : 4 persons
If you book for less than 4 persons, we will contact you shortly to validate the date based on other registrations.