Traveling the southern half of the South American continent by visiting its most attractive metropolises but also its most beautiful natural sites, discovering the human, cultural and gastronomic specificities of each country, this is the concept of this 16-day self driving tour in Brazil, Argentina and Chile.
4 days of guided tours in executive vans to discover Rio de Janeiro the Cidade Maravilhosa, the extraordinary Iguazu waterfalls on both the Brazilian side and the Argentine side, and the charming Buenos Aires, the most european capital of South America…
4 days of self driving tour in Northern Patagonia, straddling Argentina and Chile, 900 km in the Lakes & Volcanoes region, with great stops in famous resorts and charming little villages...
7 days of self driving tour in Southern Patagonia, also straddling Argentina and Chile, 1400 km discovering the imposing glaciers and icebergs, the majestic peaks of the Andean Cordillera, recorded among the “50 Best places to see” in the world (by National Geographic).
- All activities inside the program
- Accomodation with breakfast
- Flights Rio-Iguaçu & Iguaçu-Buenos Aires & Buenos Aires-Bariloche & Bariloche-El Calafate
- Rented cars
- Ferry to cross the Strait of Magellan
- First aid kit
- Local guides in Rio de Janeiro, Iguaçu, Buenos Aires, Punta Arenas and Ushuaia
- Travel File, organization, coordination
- Permanent guide & Assistance Vehicle
NOT INCLUDED :
- Flight ticket to GIG (Rio de Janeiro) and from USH (Ushuaia) or FTE (El Calafate)
- Drinks, lunches and dinners
- Rented car fuel, tolls and parking lots
- Border crossing fees & Entrance fees (cash payment)
- Optionnal outdoor activities
- Local taxis & Personal expenses
- Private Travel insurance
Minimum of registrations (yours + others) for the confirmation of this trip on a given date : 4 persons
If you book for less than 4 persons, we will contact you shortly to validate the date based on other registrations.