ILHA BELA 4 days, 3 nights
Borrifos ↠ Bonete Beach ↠ Castelhanos Beach
Castelhanos Beach ↠ Borrifos
* Admire the exceptional natural setting of Ilha Bela
* Take sun and sea bath during the "6 beaches crossing" (Bonete, Anchovas, Indaiaúba, Vermelha, Mansa, Castelhanos), with Bonete and Castelhanos, two of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil
* Discover the different way of life of the caiçaras, a hospitable and kind people
* Learn the history of the island, its topology, its specific flora and fauna... told along the way by our local guides
* Savor the hearty and tasty caiçara food made of fish and seafood
* Enjoy the return by 4x4 jeep from Castelhanos beach to the car park, with breathtaking panoramic views of the island
* Rely on the professional organization combining ecotourism, adventure and safety
Forget the stress of everyday life, take a little break to spend a few days in fabulous landscapes !
Specs & Program
- 1 m
Level of difficulty
2 - 12 hikers
• Transfer to Ilha Bela by private vehicle or van and dinner.
• Accommodation in a pousada with a swimming pool on Ilha Bela (continental side).
BAGPACK CHECK LIST
• Appropriate outdoor clothing and hiking shoes
• Efficient repellent
-> Will be shared with the participants
THE CAIÇARA PEOPLE
Traditional inhabitants of the coastal regions of the southeastern and southern Brazil, they descend from Africans, indigenous people, and Europeans, with origins and customs similar to the caipiras who live further inland.
Alex B. (French, 33) :
"One of the best hiking experiences in 10 years in Brazil. The organization was perfect, the effort was intense but with constant rewards along the way. I highly recommend this Trekking in Ilha Bela !"
Sebastião P. (Brazilian, 35) :
"Pure moments trying to be part of an untouched nature ! Pleasure, pains and efforts to reach the native communities, rain, sun and mosquitos, everything was perfect ! Thanks for the organization !
Time stopped for 3 days, I already miss Ilha Bela ! Magic..."
Florence B. (French, 38) :
"The sweet sound of sirens woke me up this morning, not that of the waves... but the heart is filled with joy to have spent this moment with you all. Delighted by the beauty of the landscapes and by your kindness. I managed to recharge the batteries thanks to you."
Amélie T. (Canadian, 39) :
"So beautiful. Thanks to all of you for this weekend and these great meetings."
PRICE PER PERSON
Based on 2+ persons. For a person travelling alone, please contact us.
R$ 2.295 ≃ $ 445
* Fixed prices established in R$ (Brazilian Reais) with simulation in US$ at January 2023 average rate
** Payment by credit card up to 4 monthly payments for Non Brazilian accounts (via Paypal), OR up to 6 monthly payments for Brazilian accounts
*** Discount 5% for immediate payment by bank transfer directly to our account
The invoice for your purchase will be sent to you instantly by e-mail.
3 nights accommodation in pousada hotel, with breakfast
4x4 jeep transfer back to the car parking on the last day
Local guide for the 2 days of trekking
Organization and coordination by Dream Sports Adventure
Transportation by car or van to/from Ilha Bela
Car parking at the beginning of the trail (100 to 150 R$/car for the 3 days)
F&B outside breakfast
Rescheduling or Cancellation by Customer
Rescheduling (according to availability) :
- Free of charge up to 45 days before the start of your package
- With 25% increase less than 45 days before the start of your package
- Refund of 50% up to 45 days before the start of your package
- No refund less than 45 days before the start of your package
Rescheduling or Cancellation by Dream Sports Adventure
Dream Sports Adventure reserves the right to cancel the package in case of insufficient registration, force majeure or any other valid reason, and in such circumstances will propose to reschedule according to availabilities or to fully refund the packages already purchased, without however giving entitlement to compensation.