MOROCCO IMPERIAL CITIES Self Driving Tour
MOROCCO 9 days, 8 nights
Imperial Cities & Atlantic Coast
Marrakech (2 nights) ↠ Essaouira ↠ Casablanca ↠ Chefchaouen ↠ Fez (2 nights) ↠ Casablanca
Forget the stress of everyday life, take a little break to spend a few days in fabulous landscapes !
The four Imperial Cities of Morocco (Marrakech, Rabat, Meknes, Fez), but also the pearl of the Atlantic coast Essaouira, the economic capital Casablanca, the sacred city of Chefchaouen, the Roman ruins of Volubilis,…
It is a complete program to discover Morocco, its very rich history, its famous and typical cities, its mosques and monuments, its local crafts,...
The landscapes of the cities, plains, seaside, mountains,... scroll before your eyes between site visits.
The hospitality of the Moroccans, the delicious cuisine,... complete to make this trip exceptional and unforgettable.
This self driving tour is centered on the discovery of 7 Moroccan cities (including the Imperial Cities), all as beautiful as interesting : Marrakech, Essaouira, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Meknes and Fez.
But not only !
It intends to make you discover many other facets of this fabulous country :
* the variety and beauty of the landscapes : the light-flooded plains where ancestral agriculture is perpetuated, the rugged ocean coastline between Essaouira and Rabat, the pretty fishing ports of Safi and El Jadida, the towns and villages nestled in the mountains,...
* splendid and unexpected natural sites like the Roman ruins of Volubilis
* the ancestral traditions
* the welcoming, kind and helpful people
* the comfortable and superbly decorated riads, with patios and terraces where it is good to relax and spend a privileged moment
* the gastronomy full of flavors and delights : tagines, couscous, kebabs, pastries and of course the ritual of mint tea
* the typical and colorful craftmanship, in search of the souvenir object that you will bring back to decorate your interior
Arrival in Marrakech A
Full day in Marrakech (35 km)
Marrakech - Essaouira B (170 km)
Essaouira - Casablanca C (370 km)
Casablanca - Rabat - Chefchaouen D (340 km)
Chefch. - Volubilis E - Meknes F - Fez G (265 km)
Full day in Fez (20 km)
Fez - Casablanca C (305 km)
GUIDE AND ASSISTANCE VEHICLE : Yes or No ?
* The guide is permanently at the disposition of the group.
* The guide speaks several languages, including necessarily English and the language of the country, this can be useful if you do not master it enough.
* The guide knows the route and opens the convoy with the assistance vehicle, stopping at the best points of view. You are then free to follow him or go solo, to meet the group later in the day or in the evening at the hotel.
* The assistance vehicle carries the first aid kit, any excess baggage, a container of fuel, engine oil,...
* If necessary, the guide activates external services (insurance, mechanical repair, rescue,...).
* The guide takes care of check-in and check-out in hotels, restaurant orders, border crossing procedures, access to national parks, tourist sites and any other means of transport (local taxis, boat, plane),...
* Last but not least... the guide tells you about the country, the regions crossed, or even the places visited (when there is no local professional guide).
PRIVATE LOCAL DRIVER : Yes or No ?
* If you do not choose the Executive Van option, the Private local driver is an option, that will allow you to rest during the journeys (sometimes long) by car, to appreciate the landscapes, to easily ask your way if you get lost, ... for a reasonable additional cost.
* The local private driver speaks Arabic, generally French, more rarely another language.
But ... If you like to drive and prefer to stay between yourselves, the local private driver is not necessary, especially since the guide and the assistance vehicle accompany you throughout the journey.