MUNICH - BUDAPEST Bike Tour (15 - 24 June 2021)
MUNICH - BUDAPEST 10 days, 9 nights
Munich ↠ Passau
Passau ↠ Linz ↠ Marbach an der Donau ↠ Vienna
↠ Bratislava ↠ Györ ↠ Esztergom ↠ Budapest (2 nights)
Forget the stress of everyday life, take a little break to spend a few days in fabulous landscapes !
675 km by bike in 7 days, that is to say 96 km on average per day, this represents a physical and sporting challenge which is not within everyone´s reach !
However, the EuroVelo 6 cycle path runs along the Danube, is flat all the way, and frequent stops to visit towns, villages and natural sites along the route make it perfectly accessible with a minimum of physical condition. Especially since we will sleep in comfortable hotels, with quality services.
The regions crossed offer very different landscapes, and all compete in beauty and interest. Some stopovers are essential, such as the 3 national capitals, the others were chosen for their particular interest.
By crossing 4 countries, we are going to discover as many peoples, cultures, traditions, gastronomies,... In the end, it's a wonderful collective adventure with the guarantee of getting back in great shape, with lots of images and memories in mind !
* The splendid landscapes of nature in the regions crossed, from the Länder of Upper Austria and Lower Austria, to the Counties of north-western Hungary before arriving in Budapest
* The charming and quiet villages, offering pleasant stops and closer contact with the locals
* The beautiful castles, churches and monuments on our bike route
* The discovery of interesting regional metropolises : Munich, Linz, Györ, Esztergom
* The city-tours in the 3 national capitals, rich in history, monuments and architecture : Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest
* The gastronomy in these 4 countries, which deserves to be known, especially in Hungary
* And let's not forget : the Danube, 2nd largest river in Europe by its length (after the Volga in Russia), majestic, wild,...
Arrival in Munich A
Transfer to Passau B (by train)
Passau - Linz C (110 km)
Linz - Marbach an der Donau D (102 km)
Marbach an der Donau - Wien E (130 km)
Wien - Bratislava F (68 km)
Bratislava - Györ G (80 km)
Györ - Esztergom H (98 km)
Esztergom - Budapest I (88 km)
Free day in Budapest
THE BIKE GUIDE, very useful...
* The bike guide is responsible for leading and managing the group throughout the different stages of the Munich - Budapest Bike Tour. He speaks several languages, including English.
* He is your first interlocutor for all subjects related to cycling (itinerary monitoring, small repairs,...).
* He carries the first aid kit and, if necessary, activates external services (insurance, mechanical repair, rescue,...).
* Always with the group, he regulates cadence so that everyone can ride at his own pace. But you are free to ride with the group or solo, to meet the group later in the day or in the evening at the hotel.
* He takes care of check-in and check-out in hotels, restaurant orders, border crossing procedures, access to tourist sites.
* Last but not least... he gives you some info about the country, the regions crossed, or even the places visited (when there is no local professional guide).
THE RENTAL BIKE, with accessories and adapted to our route
Our 7 days rental bike package includes :
* KTM 24 Speed Touring Bike (with rear racks to carry panniers and
water bottle carrier)
* 40L Ortlieb Rear Panniers (2 x 20L Panniers)
* Bike Lock
* Repair Kit, Spare Tubes, Pump & Tools
* Take the bike in Passau and leave the bike in Budapest
OBS. : If you prefer to bring your own bike for the Munich - Budapest Bike Tour, 250 € will be deducted from the value of your package.
Comfortable single, double, twin suites with breakfast included and personalized customer service
Charming Hotels, Spas and Resorts in quiet and lovely areas, preferably surrounded by nature
Day after day, discover each stage of the Munich - Budapest Bike Tour, through the lovely landscapes of the Danube valleys, the beautiful capitals and cities crossed, some great monuments and cultural sites to visit,...
And think no more : sign up to join us for this wonderful experience !!
1 day in Germany, 3,5 days in Austria, 1 day in Slovakia, 4,5 days in Hungary :
Enough time to discover 4 different gastronomies, one of the rewards for all the efforts made by bike !
PRICE OF THE PACKAGE PER PERSON
With accomodation in single room
With accomodation in double or twin room
Discount if you bring your own bike
R$ 15.015 ≃ € 2.310
R$ 12.710 ≃ € 1.955
R$ - 1.625 ≃ € - 250
* Fixed prices established in R$ (Brazilian Reais) with simulation in € (Euros) at Febr. ´21 average rate
** Payment by credit card up to 4 monthly payments for Non Brazilian accounts (via Paypal), OR up to 6 monthly payments for Brazilian accounts
*** Discount 5% for immediate payment by bank transfer directly to our account
The invoice for your purchase will be sent to you instantly by e-mail.
Accomodation in hotel with breakfast (9 nights)
Train Munich - Passau (Day 1)
Rental bike with accessories from Passau to Budapest (7 days)
Permanent bike guide and coordinator
Transport to Munich and from Budapest
Drinks, lunches and dinners
Border crossing fees
Entrance fees to tourist sites
Eventual mechanical repair during the tour
Local taxis & Personal expenses
Private Travel insurance
Rescheduling or Cancellation by Customer
Rescheduling (according to availability) :
- Free of charge up to 45 days before the start of your package
- With 25% increase less than 45 days before the start of your package
- Refund of 50% up to 45 days before the start of your package
- No refund less than 45 days before the start of your package
Rescheduling or Cancellation by Dream Sports Adventure
Dream Sports Adventure reserves the right to cancel the package in case of insufficient registration, force majeure or any other valid reason, and in such circumstances will propose to reschedule according to availabilities or to fully refund the packages already purchased, without however giving entitlement to compensation.