ITATIAIA NATIONAL PARK & AGULHAS NEGRAS Trekking
ITATIAIA NATIONAL PARK & AGULHAS NEGRAS 3 days, 2 nights
Entrance to Itatiaia National Park upper part
↠ Agulhas Negras Peak (or alternative trekking)
↠ Entrance to Itatiaia National Park upper part
* Admire the beauty of Itatiaia National Park, it looks like the Alps !
* Take up the challenge to climb the Agulhas Negras Peak, 5th highest mountain in Brazil, 1st in the State of Rio de Janeiro, OR enjoy an easier and less technical, but no less beautiful, hike in the park
* Relax in the enchanting bucolic setting of the fazenda
* On the last day, enjoy a nice horseback ride in the surroundings or a drive through the region on small roads
* Savour the gourmet meals prepared by Dona Nancy, she's the best...
* Rely on the professional organization combining ecotourism, adventure and safety
Forget the stress of everyday life, take a little break to spend a few days in fabulous landscapes !
Specs & Program
Level of difficulty
4 - 12 hikers
• Transfer to the fazenda in Itamonte-MG by private car or van.
• Dinner and accommodation at the fazenda, surrounded by a lake and green hills.
BAGPACK CHECK LIST
• Appropriate outdoor clothing and hiking shoes
-> Will be shared with the participants
• Mandatory rapid pharmacy test before leaving (any participant tested positive will have to give up automatically and will be compensated up to 70%)
• Temperature measurement at the start and finish of each activity
• Mandatory mask wearing for all contact outside of the group
• Mandatory use of hydroalcoholic gel for all contact outside of the group
THE ITATIAIA NATIONAL PARK
Initially, the park lands belonged to Visconde de Mauá, before being acquired by the Federal Treasury in 1908. In 1937, President Getúlio Vargas, who liked to come to rest in the silence and anonymity of the park where he owned a stone house, created the Itatiaia National Park, in an area of 11,943 ha.
Amanda T. (Australian, 32) :
"Thanks for a great weekend guys ! I´m home safe now and looking to purchase some new legs !"
Cassandra O. (American, 29) :
"It was an amazing time ! I´m hopeful that tomorrow I´ll be able to sit down and stand up without groaning !"
Robert L. (Austrian, 35) :
"Many thanks for the great weekend and the amazing hike."
Isabelle C. (French, 36) :
"Thanks for the trip and also everyone for being part of it. I had a great time. See you soon."
Xiaomeng C. (Chinese, 43) :
"Itamonte is a lovely little town in a valley. We spent three calm and peaceful days there. The fazenda is really fantastic : you can rest, relax and enjoy delicious food together. Another place where we would like to return in the near future !"
Jorge P. (Brazilian, 56) :
"The stay at the fazenda has no equal. Staying there, talking with the friendly owner, eating her delicious food, prepared with surprising refinement from those who know international haute cuisine and have fresh ingredients from the garden... For this reason alone, this tour is already worth it !"
Prices 2021 & Conditions
PRICE PER PERSON
R$ 1.400 ≃ $ 255
* Fixed prices established in R$ (Brazilian Reais) with simulation in US$ at Febr. ´21 average rate
** Payment by credit card up to 4 monthly payments for Non Brazilian accounts (via Paypal), OR up to 6 monthly payments for Brazilian accounts
*** Discount 5% for immediate payment by bank transfer directly to our account
The invoice for your purchase will be sent to you instantly by e-mail.
2 nights accommodation in a local fazenda
All meals (breakfast, lunch or picnic, dinner) provided by the fazenda
Itatiaia National Park entrance fee (upper part)
Accredited local guide for the hike to Agulhas Negras Peak
Organization and local coordination by Dream Sports Adventure
Transport (by private car or van)
F&B outside meals provided by the fazenda
Optional paid activities on the last day
Rescheduling or Cancellation by Customer
Rescheduling (according to availability) :
- Free of charge up to 45 days before the start of your package
- With 25% increase less than 45 days before the start of your package
- Refund of 50% up to 45 days before the start of your package
- No refund less than 45 days before the start of your package
Rescheduling or Cancellation by Dream Sports Adventure
Dream Sports Adventure reserves the right to cancel the package in case of insufficient registration, force majeure or any other valid reason, and in such circumstances will propose to reschedule according to availabilities or to fully refund the packages already purchased, without however giving entitlement to compensation.
ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT :